TodaysMama and GameStopare giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
To have Nana home and well for Christmas.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We have Christmas brunch at our house after opening presents. This is complete with scones, bacon, potatos and the MOST important- Sangria
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? --- ooooh completely decadent? One of those NICE Canon cameras that is the SLR digital and takes HD movies too. I would settle for the Canon Rebel T1i
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We love to participate in the Noel project with our church. I also have the job of decorating the church every year, this year memorial money bought me new decorations and tree so I got to make it even more special
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played Scrabble and Monopoly with Mom, and Grandma and Grandpa taught us Pitch- no real video games till we were older- but I did have an atari and played Pong.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Christmas eve presents- Just one- often a nice set of pajamas so we look good in pictures on Christmas morning
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I would either go to Jenny's (my stepdaughter in Kansas) or to friends in Detroit- I really want to go to their "As seen on TV" Christmas this year.
8. Check out GameStopand tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
OH, we so want a Wii and Just Dance and the Sports resort